Sunday, April 25, 2010

My wrists can break for all I care; I'll type with my toes.

Writing is coming along well. I know this because my wrists are absolutely killing me. But I am so incredibly proud of the progress that I have made, I am going to pop a Tylenol, soak my wrists in warm water, and keep plugging away.

It's this kind of stubbornness that usually gets my body so stressed that it quits on me.

Oops.

I've got a couple of more updates regarding The Opening over on that blog. (I seriously need to figure out a better system for streamlining all of this stuff. Hum.) You can find the link here, feel free to drop me a line!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You commented on my writing website and now I'm following your blog. Feel free to hop over to my blogs and follow them, if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete