Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm always breaking stuff.

A couple of months back, the Macbook that was housing a couple of week's worth of writing crashed (quite literally crashed, but that's another story for a different day) and countless hours of work was destroyed.

Last night, my flash drive mysteriously broke. My writing from years' worth of work is gone. Luckily, some of the bigger projects were backed up on email and hard drive, but it's disheartening nonetheless.

So, it may be a little bit of time before I get back to working on anything, because I'll need to re-gather as much of my old work as possible.

Let this be a lesson to all of you: back up your work in not one place, not two places, but three places. I've lost work on too many occasions to be letting this continue to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment